Incident:011A Incident:011A

The bigger they come...the easier it is to shoot a grenade into their head.

Madness Combat 7.5 Madness Combat 7.5

Mindless violence. Guns. Madness.

runetwo ep5 runetwo ep5

Is this just a bunch of captions on screenshots of runescape? If this were animated, perhaps with Storytelling Alice, and voices were added to the characters, this would be much funnier. It would be even better if you could find some fitting background music. Perhaps some slow, orchestral music? The entire thing seems kind of low resolution, however. But it's still kind of funny.

Crystal Saga Crystal Saga

Well, as far as browser RPG's go, this one is okay for its kind. It's a bit confusing at the beginning, but if this type of game is your thing, then you'll like it.

Super Mechs Super Mechs

The idea behind the game is pretty genius. Giant fucking robots battling each other? That's every anime nerds dream, right? However, the game itself looks like they makers tried to just get it online as fast as possible. There are also many bugs associated with multi-player battles, such as "player cloning", severe lag, among others. An improvement in graphics and variety of equipment would greatly improve the game as well. So what the hell am I trying to say? Well, in short, the premise was amazing, but the execution was flawed. But, with a few tweaks here and there, the execution can be made...er...not so flawed.

Bill Cosby's Lost Pet Bill Cosby's Lost Pet

This game has...potential. However, the artwork and graphics need a severe overhaul. Some background music would be nice as well. This is a bit too simple for my tastes. I mean, I could make this in 10 seconds on SCRATCH.

[HoS] Shivering Twilight [HoS] Shivering Twilight

This song really gives me the chills...nice work.
It is just an eensy-weensy bit repetitive though.

My Last Chance My Last Chance

The tone is so gloomy...however it is very relaxing. For some reason, parts of this sound oriental. Listening to it, my mood almost changes with the mood of the song. Very nice work on this!